We're Thankful For All Of You

Twas the Night of Thanksgiving But I Just Couldn't Sleep.


I Tried Counting Backwards I Tried Counting Sheep.


The Leftovers Beckoned The Dark Meat and White


But I Fought the Temptation With All of My Might.


Tossing and Turning with Anticipation


The Thought of a Snack Became Infatuation.


So I Raced to the Kitchen, Flung Open the Door


And Gazed at the Fridge, Full of Goodies Galore.


Gobbled up Turkey and Buttered Potatoes,


Pickles and Carrots, Beans and Tomatoes.

I Felt Myself Swelling So Plump and So Round


'Til All of a Sudden, I Rose off the Ground.


I Crashed Through the Ceiling, Floating into the Sky


With a Mouthful of Pudding and a Handful of Pie.


But I Managed to Yell as I Soared past the Trees....


Happy Eating to All - Pass the Cranberries, Please

Unknown 'But Satisfied' Author

No comments: